This property is located 2 blocks east of Hard Rock hotel and Casino .Large townhome 3/2and a half bathroom.
Was remodeled 6 years ago.It is a corner lot on a cull de sac street.Has washer /dryer.Remodeled wood stair.
The property has accordion hurricane shutters.
No HOA fee.Close to major freeways : 441,595,I-95 and shopping.
This property will be perfect for any investor as there are no rent restrictions.
Bring all the offers … will not last long!No HOA fee !
- MLS: F10230870
- Address: 5530 Sw 44th Ter, 5530 Fort Lauderdale, Fl. 33314
- Price: $279,900
- Building Complex: No Name
- Property Type: Condo Co_op Villa Townhouse
- Type of Property: Townhouse
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Status: Active
- Equipment: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater
- Flooring: Carpeted Floors,Ceramic Floor
- Interior Features: First Floor Entry,Bar,Kitchen Island
- Parking Description: 2 Or More Spaces
- Year Built: 1980
- Construction Type: Cbs Construction
- Square Foot Living: 1680
- Amenties: No Amenities
- Exterior Features: None,Screened Balcony,Screened Porch
- Pets Allowed: Yes
Maintenance Fee Includes:
- Security Information: No Security
- Cooling Description: Ceiling Fans,Central Cooling
- Heating Description: Central Heat
- City: Fort Lauderdale
- Zip Code: 33314
- Patio /Balcony Description: Yes
- Furnished?: Unfurnished
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Leasing Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Approval Information: No Approvals
- Bedroom Description: Master Bedroom Upstairs
- Cable Available YN: Yes
- Front Exposure: South West
- Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Elementary School: Stirling
- Middle School: Attucks
- Senior High School: Hollywood Hl High
- Listing Courtesy: Berger Realty Group Inc
Listing Courtesy: Berger Realty Group Inc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc
Listing Data Modified or Added to this site: September 21, 2020 at 11:10 pm
Neighborhood & Commute