100% Fully Occupied duplex in HOT Tarpon River located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale. Two 1/1 units. Excellent long term tenants current on rents. Ideal for an investor beginning or expanding their portfolio.
It can be sold with adjacent duplex MLS: F10252758. Both lots together consist of 16,250 square feet opening up an opportunity for redevelopment.
Close to the Performing arts center, Tarpon River Brewery, Lewis landings Park, NYJAZZ club, Museum of Discovery & Science, Parks & Las Olas Downtown nightlife just blocks away.
Close to I-95, airport, beaches. Perfect location to house crew members or other young professionals. Lots of new development in the neighborhood, great site for future townhomes.
- MLS: F10252770
- Address: 406 Sw 10th St, Fort Lauderdale, Fl. 33315
- Price: $389,000
- Property Type: Residential Income
- Type of Property: Duplex
- Status: Active
- Flooring: Terrazzo Floors,Tile Floors
- Roof Description: Flat Tile Roof
- Year Built: 1954
- Construction Type: Concrete Block Construction
- Square Foot Living: 2208
- Association Fee Paid: None
Maintenance Fee Includes:
- Cooling Description: Wall/Window Unit Cooling
- Heating Description: Window/Wall
- City: Fort Lauderdale
- Zip Code: 33315
- Sewer Description: Municipal Sewer
- Separate Meters: Yes
- Cable Available YN: Yes
- Gross Rent Income: $28,200
- Listing Courtesy: Compass Florida, LLC
- Subdivision Name: Lauderdale 2-9 D
Listing Courtesy: Compass Florida, LLC
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc
Listing Data Modified or Added to this site: October 23, 2020 at 11:12 pm
Neighborhood & Commute