Perfect location for this Charming 2/2 In the heart of Lauderdale by the Sea.
Remodeled Kitchen with Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances with induction cooktop.
impact windows, nice open floor plan which opens out to a paved alfresco entertaining patio.
Carport has It’s own entry to house where there is also access to the separate Laundry room.
House also boast an outdoor shower perfect for when you return from the beach.
house sits on quiet Cul de sac. NO HOA
2 blocks from the beach. Shopping and Restaurants are all nearby.
- MLS: F10249364
- Address: 288 Allenwood Dr, Lauderdale By The Sea, Fl. 33308
- Price: $585,000
- Property Type: Single Family
- Type of Property: Single
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Status: Active
- Equipment: Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Flooring: Tile Floors,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: First Floor Entry,Kitchen Island
- Parking Description: Covered Parking,Driveway
- Roof Description: Fiberglass Roof
- Year Built: 1953
- Construction Type: Cbs Construction
- Square Foot Living: 1350
- Lot Size: 6514
- Exterior Features: Awnings,Fruit Trees,Outdoor Shower,Patio
Maintenance Fee Includes:
- Design Description: One Story,Ranch
- Cooling Description: Ceiling Fans,Central Cooling,Electric Cooling
- Heating Description: Central Heat,Electric Heat
- City: Lauderdale By The Sea
- Zip Code: 33308
- Sewer Description: Municipal Sewer
- Leasing Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Bedroom Description: Master Bedroom Ground Level
- Front Exposure: North
- Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Listing Courtesy: Charles Rutenberg Realty Fort Lauderdale
- Subdivision Name: Beverly Shores
Listing Courtesy: Charles Rutenberg Realty Fort Lauderdale
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc
Listing Data Modified or Added to this site: October 30, 2020 at 11:11 pm
Neighborhood & Commute